An Italian cooking class featuring cooking lessons, food tasting, and drinks will be offered at the Sugar Cafè on a weekly basis. Each class will focus on the preparation of a typical Italian dish and allow you to sample regional specialties such as local cheeses, bread, and truffles. These are hands-on classes that will teach you how to prepare the meals yourself. At the end of each lesson the entire class will enjoy the meal that was prepared.
The course will consist of 5 lessons covering the following topics:
- Appetizers (January 29/30): prosciutto al coltello (sliced meats), sott’aceti (marinated vegetables), lonza (cured pork loins)
- Pasta Dishes and Sauces (February 5/6): Passatelli and Carbonara
- Fresh Local Cheese and Seasonings with Special Breads (February 12/13)
- The Truffle Experience (February 19/20)
- Satisfying Your Curiosity: Special Requests, Sweets, Wine Tasting (February 26/27)
|Class Length||Class Size||Cost (Including Dinner)|
|5 Classes||Groups of 4 people||€75 per person|
Classes will take place on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings from 8:30 to 10:00. The meal and a glass of wine or other beverage is included in the cost!