CSH 1213: Topics in World Culture: Korea
CSH 2113: The Foreign Film: Korean Film
CSH 3823: East Asian Pop Culture
Study Abroad in Korea:
Program cancelled due to Covid-19.
For a refund of study abroad payments, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
UTSA 2020 Summer Study Abroad in Seoul, Korea at Koomin University
Approximate Dates: May 18, 2020 - June 6, 2020 (3 weeks)
Why Come to Seoul?
- Some of the largest Tourist Attractions are located in Seoul!
- Top 3 safest cities in the world!
- Safe, convenient, and easy transportation
Why study at Kookmin University?
- Providing the best Korean Language education available
- Surrounded by some of the largest tourist attractions in Seoul
- Surrounded by beautiful natural environments
- Visiting SM Entertainment company
- Learning traditional percussion
- Visiting the Korean Folk Village
- Cooking Korean food
- And much more!
- After completing the program you will be able to receive 3 to 4 credits for:
- KOR 1014, KOR 2013, CSH 1213, or FL 2043.
- (UTSA summer course registration is not required)
Program Costs: $2,000
- Program Fees: $1600
- Dormitory: $400 (double occupancy)
- Application Fee: $100
- OIP Study Abroad Fee: $225
- International Travel Insurance: $60
- Meals (approx. $500) & Airfare (approx. $1500) are NOT included.
If you are interested in learning more about the Korean programs at UTSA, Click Here
Contact Dr. Deukhee Gong for more information.